What you'll need:
- Black & White or Navy & White Striped Shirt
- Thick Belt
- Dark Sweatpants
- Calf-Height, Cowboy or Riding Boots
- Scarf (summer-weight, non-knit)
- Hoop Earrings
- Long Jacket
How to style the look:
- Throw on the shirt & sweatpants.
- Scrunch up the sweatpants so they hit you right below the knee.
- Add the belt over the shirt right at or above your hip.
- Add your boots.
- Tie your scarf in 3 steps. Start by folding your scarf in half, so it makes a triangle.
Put the middle of the scarf on your forehead and pull both ends together to the back of your head.
Tie it in a double knot on the back of your head.
6. Add your hoop earrings and jacket to finish your stylishly swashbucklin' look.