The Day of Love is just around the corner, and whether you’ll be spending it with your gal pals, partner, or on a first date, you’ve got to know what to wear for celebrations on the 14th.
Which is why this week I stopped by Studio 512 to give you fresh ideas on how to keep your look fashion-forward, fun, and a little bit sexy for the holiday.
Watch the video below to learn:
· How to balance sexy pieces with comfortable classics
· How to rock a bodysuit for Valentine’s Day
· What piece will add retro, romantic vibes to any outfit
· How to add animal print to your Valentine’s Day outfit
· The practical heels that will make it easy for you to dance the night away
· How to style shorts into a downtown, edgy look
· How to add tasteful touches of red and pink
· The perfect booties for any Valentine’s Day look
· How to find the unexpected piece in your wardrobe that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day
· How to link different pieces of your outfit, so your look is put together and stylish
· The top trends for Valentine’s Day 2019
And don’t forget to leave me a comment below and share which way you’ll be styling your Valentine’s Day outfit this year. I would LOVE to hear from you!