When it comes to style, it's easy to know what you're attracted to. It's not always simple though to bring that vision to life.
The Greer Style Solution is a 3-session makeover package designed to take you through the full revision and development of your wardrobe, so you feel more confident and self-assured in your style than you have in your whole life.
This package begins with a 2-hour, in-home personal styling session.
This session is perfect for you if any of these sound familiar:
- You want unique-to-your-closet staples and trends that will last you a long time
- Self-care is a top priority in your life
- You’re heading back to work after staying home with the kids
- You’re turning 30, and your college casual clothes don’t support your professional goals
- You’ve never felt stylish and are ready to see what the hype’s about
- You have little time to shop, but really need an update
- You hate to shop and for once in your life want a stress-free and successful shopping experience
- You want to insert color into a closet that’s consumed by neutrals
- You beat cancer and want to celebrate
- You’ve tried clothing-to-your-door services, and they just don’t get you
- You want an expert eye on your overcrowded wardrobe
- You’re retiring and need casual clothes for all the fun ahead
- You want your closet to be one of your favorite rooms in the house
- You want to get compliments that make you confident
- You’re a seasoned professional with a stale wardrobe
- You love to shop and want to update for this season
The first step in this initial session is the color analysis. I begin all of my services with this component, but it's especially important in The Greer Style Solution! For us to constructively shop for you in session two, we need to know what colors look amazing on you and what colors to avoid.
From there, we go into your wardrobe to enhance the versatility of what's already there through personal styling. Simultaneously, I clear away anything that doesn't suit or serve you with closet clean out.
The Greer Style Solution is 100% tailored to your needs, so we adjust the ratio of personal styling to clean out based on what your unique wardrobe and any requests you might have.
So whether you have a mental inventory of your entire wardrobe or you're completely clueless on what's actually living in your closet, I shift my focus to ensure you get the most out of the first session.
The closet clean out is a very sensitive part of the process, because even if we don’t want to admit it, we are all emotionally tied to our clothing. Because of this, it’s important that you know, this is a democracy and not a dictatorship. I will not make you get rid of anything you are not ready to get rid of. I will simply bring to your attention anything that’s ill-fitting, unflattering or outdated, so that if you’re ready to part with it, we can say goodbye to it together. From there, if you don’t have a particular charity you would like to donate those pieces to, I donate them on your behalf to Dress for Success or Goodwill depending on the type of items they are (professional wear or weekend wear).
As I style and sift my way through your wardrobe, I explain the styling techniques I've applied, so that you can easily do the same in the future.
I teach you both the science and art of what I do, so you can still fully appreciate the clothing you love, while understanding the formula of how it should fit together with other pieces in your closet.
I talk about how necklaces can work seamlessly with necklines, how to create visually appealing proportion, how to dress for your particular body type, and how to piece together complete head-to-toe outfits for your lifestyle.
Throughout the process, I take pictures of all the outfits I put together, so you can easily reference the looks when you’re rushing to get ready before work or are headed out for the evening.
Then, we shop.
This is one of the most exciting parts of the process, because shopping is my blank canvas: It’s a chance to show you all the amazing pieces you’ve never tried before that make you look absolutely stunning.
This session doesn’t have a time limit, but typically takes about 2 to 4 hours depending on where we go and the pace you’re comfortable with moving. I really want us to get everything you need, meaning that time is inconsequential.
Whether we’re shopping for essentials or a whole new wardrobe, I’ll choose a location based on your budget, shopping list and personal style.
I’ll preshop, which means I pull everything in the store that’s well-suited to you, so when you arrive, we’ll head directly into the fitting room to begin trying on new pieces that I’ve already pulled.
It all comes together in the third session, a 2-HOUR, iN-HOME PERSONAL STYLING SESSION.
I style all new pieces in with your current closet, so you see exactly how all the outfits and clothes are really going to work for your lifestyle.
I take pictures of each outfit styled (just as I did in the first session), so you can easily reference them in the future when you're running low on time or energy.
I continue to teach you how to style your wardrobe on your own, so you have many new outfits and the knowledge to create many more in the future.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- 3 sessions of personal attention, expertise and advice to get your wardrobe and style back on track
- Color analysis: Learn exactly what colors look best on you and why.
- Personal styling: I create 20-50 different outfits you've never thought to put together from your current closet.
- Personal shopping: a luxury in-store inexperience dedicated to upgrading your entire wardrobe
- Pre-shopping service: I pull everything before you arrive, so you head straight into the fitting room to begin trying on clothes.
- Style + body education: I want you to feel empowered in your style, which means I teach you simple, styling techniques as I work through your closet.
- Closet clean out: We'll get rid of anything ill-fitting, unflattering and outdated that you're ready to part with.
- Lookbook of styled outfits to reference in the future
- Unwanted item donation
- Personal color palette color tool
- The Greer Guide to Style digital booklet and resource guide
- Shopping list of new items to acquire
- The Greer Style Boards to explore your individual style
- Hair stylist recommendation
- Tailor recommendation in your area
- The Greer Style Profile assessment
- GIC discounts to local businesses
- List of items to tailor from your closet
- Makeup artist recommendation
Ready to MAKEOVER YOUR WARDROBE? Head here TO purchase this session.
Want to schedule a phone call, so we can get to know each other better before booking? I would love to! Get on my calendar here.
WHAT I'LL STYLE YOU FOR
Raquel Greer Gordian is Austin’s top image consultant and personal stylist. Her mission is to demystify style and teach women that every outfit they wear is a reflection of their inherent beauty and power.