Your closet should be a place you love to go every morning. LET'S make it happen.
The Greer Style Session is a 3-hour, in-home personal styling session dedicated to giving you the clarity, knowledge and outfits necessary to get your style and wardrobe back on track and out of closet chaos.
THIS SESSION IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR:
Your closet has built up over the course of a decade or more
You’ve inherited pieces from a relative or friends and are now ready to part with what you don’t love
You want less clothes and more outfits, so getting dressed for work is a streamlined process
You’ve tried to tackle cleaning out on your own, but only seem to make a dent
You want to incorporate all parts of your closet such as necklaces, hats and scarves into your outfits
You’re unsure of what looks trendy or dated in your closet
Your career is more casual than ever before and you want to know how to dress for it
You want to feel as creative as you truly are
You want to get the courage to date and need outfits that make you feel confident for the journey
You want to make the most out of your existing wardrobe
Your style is not lost. You always have your style, but in the clutter and uncertainty of your closet, it can feel that way.
This session is dedicated to:
- Styling you into the best shapes, styles and colors for your natural attributes
- Teaching you how to work with your closet creatively on a daily basis
- Cleaning out the pieces that make you feel less than amazing
- Making your closet a fantasy, a dream and a space that’s all about you
A peaceful, easy-to-work-with and organized closet is something every woman deserves. It makes your day, week, month and year more pleasant, satisfying and fun.
I wholeheartedly believe that each woman has style, and that style is completely unique to her.
Your lifestyle probably requires more than one style (i.e., business casual, travel attire, etc. ...) and you have distinct ideas on what you like and dislike (even if you haven’t yet brought them to life). Because of this, I send over two homework exercises to get to know your unique style and wardrobe better: The Greer Style Profile and my Greer Style Boards. Both allow me to get a vision of who you are and how to accurately reflect your style in the outfits I create in your closet.
We begin this 3-hour in-home personal styling session with a color analysis. I teach you exactly what colors flatter your beauty and power. In addition, I show you what colors take away from your natural attributes. After we’ve established your color palette, I give you a color tool to reference in the future.
From there, we head into the closet and begin the excavation. There are many more outfits in your closet than you ever imagined and this deep dive is all about uncovering them for you.
I show you how to work with your current wardrobe in ways you never imagined and, along the way, I tidy the mess to make it a space you will love to enter every morning.
What You'll Get
- 3 hours of personal attention, expertise and advice to get your wardrobe and style back on track
- Color analysis: Learn exactly what colors look best on you and why.
- Personal styling: I create 20-40 different outfits you've never thought to put together from your current closet.
- Style + body education: I want you to feel empowered in your style, which means I teach you simple, styling techniques as I work through your closet.
- Closet clean out: We'll get rid of anything ill-fitting, unflattering and outdated that you're ready to part with.
- Lookbook of styled outfits to reference in the future
- Unwanted item donation
- Personal color palette color tool
- The Greer Guide to Style digital booklet and resource guide
- Shopping list of new items to acquire
- The Greer Style Boards to explore your individual style
- Hair stylist recommendation
- Tailor recommendation in your area
- The Greer Style Profile assessment
- GIC discounts to local businesses
- List of items to tailor from your closet
- Makeup artist recommendation
Raquel Greer Gordian is Austin’s top image consultant and personal stylist. Her mission is to demystify style and teach women that every outfit they wear is a reflection of their inherent beauty and power.