When it comes to style, it's easy to know what you're attracted to. It's not always simple though to bring that vision to life.
Whether you collect clothing like art or despise any minute spent shopping, your personal style needs direction.
Your closet feels out of your control, which makes it hard to think clearly or creatively enough to make stylish outfits each day.
You have plenty of clothes in your closet and need to find out which of them are best for you. You need to shop for items that will make your closet great. And you need to turn your wardrobe into a tight-knit group of pieces that inspire your morning routine and make dressing manageable.
The Greer Style Solution is a 3-session wardrobe makeover designed to take you through the full revision and development of your style, so you feel more confident and self-assured in each outfit than you have in your whole life.
This package begins with a 2-hour, in-home personal styling experience.
The first step in this initial session is the color analysis. I begin all of my services with this component, but it's especially important in The Greer Style Solution! For us to constructively shop for you in session two, we need to know what colors look amazing on you and what colors to avoid.
From there, we go into your wardrobe to enhance the versatility of what's already there through personal styling. Simultaneously, I clear away anything that doesn't suit or serve you with a closet clean out.
If you don’t have a particular charity you would like to donate unwanted pieces to, I donate them on your behalf to SAFE Austin, an organization dedicated to ending domestic abuse in our community.
The Greer Style Solution is 100% tailored to your needs, so we adjust the ratio of personal styling to clean out based on what your unique wardrobe and any requests you might have.
So whether you have a mental inventory of your entire wardrobe or you're completely clueless on what's actually living in your closet, I shift my focus to ensure you get the most out of this experience.
As I style and sift my way through your wardrobe, I explain the styling techniques I've applied, so that you can easily do the same in the future.
I teach you both the science and art of making the perfect outfit, so you can still fully appreciate the clothing you love, while understanding the formula of how it should fit together with other pieces in your closet.
I talk about how necklaces can work seamlessly with necklines, how to create visually appealing proportion, how to dress for your particular body type, and how to piece together complete head-to-toe outfits for your lifestyle.
Throughout the process, I take pictures of all the outfits I put together, so you can easily reference the looks when you’re rushing to get ready before work or are headed out for the evening.
Then, we shop.
Whether we’re shopping for essentials or a whole new wardrobe, I’ll choose a location based on your budget, shopping list and personal style.
Personal shopping is one of the most exciting parts of the process, because shopping is my blank canvas: It’s a chance to show you all the amazing pieces you’ve never tried before that make you look absolutely stunning.
The personal shopping session doesn’t have a time limit, but typically takes about 2 to 4 hours depending on where we go and the pace you’re comfortable with moving. I really want us to get everything you need, meaning that time is inconsequential.
I’ll preshop, which means I pull everything in the store that’s well-suited to you, so when you arrive, we’ll head directly into the fitting room to begin trying on new pieces that I’ve already pulled.
This allows you to relax and enjoy the experience.
Our work comes together in the third and final session, a 2-hour, in-home personal styling session.
I style all the new pieces in with your current closet, so you see exactly how all the outfits and clothes are really going to work for your lifestyle.
I take pictures of each outfit styled (just as I did in the first session), so you can easily reference them in the future when you're running low on time or energy.
I continue to teach you how to style your wardrobe on your own, and if there is any remaining clean out, we tackle that too.
In the end, you'll have a closet woven together by pieces that strengthen your individual style, colors that make you look stunning, shapes that flatter your figure, outfits that work for your life and knowledge to reference for years to come.
What You'll Get
- 3 sessions of personal attention, expertise and advice to get your wardrobe and style back on track
- Color analysis: Learn exactly what colors look best on you and why.
- Personal styling: I create 20-50 different outfits you've never thought to put together from your current closet.
- Personal shopping: a luxury in-store inexperience dedicated to upgrading your entire wardrobe
- Pre-shopping service: I pull everything before you arrive, so you head straight into the fitting room to begin trying on clothes.
- Style + body education: I want you to feel empowered in your style, which means I teach you simple, styling techniques as I work through your closet.
- Closet clean out: We'll get rid of anything ill-fitting, unflattering and outdated that you're ready to part with.
- Organizational tips to improve the aesthetic, layout and navigability of your closet
- Lookbook of styled outfits to reference in the future
- Unwanted item donation to SAFE Austin
- Personal color palette color tool
- The Greer Guide to Style digital booklet and resource guide
- Shopping list of new items to acquire
- The Greer Style Boards to explore your individual style
- Hair stylist recommendation
- Tailor recommendation in your area
- The Greer Style Profile assessment
- GIC discounts to local businesses
- List of items to tailor from your closet
- Makeup artist recommendation
This Package is Perfect for You if
You want unique-to-your-closet staples and trends that will last you a long time.
You want an expert eye on your overcrowded wardrobe.
Self-care is a top priority in your life.
You’re heading back to work after staying home with the kids and want to outfits to match.
You’re turning 30, and your college-casual clothes don’t support your professional goals.
You’ve never felt stylish and are ready to see what the hype’s about.
You have little time to shop, but really need an update.
You hate to shop and for once in your life, you want a stress-free and successful shopping experience.
You want to insert color into a closet that’s consumed by neutrals.
You beat cancer and want to celebrate.
You’ve tried clothing-to-your-door services, and they just don’t get you.
The saying "quality over quantity" resonates with you, and you want that to come to life in your closet.
You've been pushed to buy by sales associates before, and you want an unbiased, expert opinion on what looks good and what does not.
You’re retiring and need casual clothes for all the fun ahead.
You want your closet to be one of your favorite rooms in the house.
You want to get compliments that make you confident.
You’re a seasoned professional with a stale wardrobe.
You love to shop and want to update for this season.
You value honesty and kindness and want to work with someone who gives you both.
This Session Is Dedicated To
- Giving your wardrobe a full makeover
- Getting you fresh new options that make you feel confident and stylish every day of the week
- Teaching you how to work more creatively with your current wardrobe and new additions
- Leaving you with the knowledge you need to shop and style with intention in the future
Raquel Greer Gordian is Austin’s top image consultant and personal stylist. Her mission is to demystify style and teach women that every outfit they wear is a reflection of their inherent beauty and power.